App developer workshops for KS2+
Learn how to be an app developer and create your own smartphone apps. Whether it’s for an iphone or android you will learn the essentials of designing and programming a mobile app.
Developing smart phone apps in primary schools
We will be using AppShed: an intuitive, easy to use platform that’s perfect for first-timers and loaded with features for the more adventurous.
- Use an online app-creation tool to design, create and publish mobile apps
- Understand the key elements of an app
- Improve problem-solving skills
- Combine creativity and technology to plan and present information in an alternative format
- Show evidence of understanding user interaction
- Incorporate sounds, map points, feedback forms and QR codes
- Create their own unique app to share with friends and family on iPhone or android
NB smartphones are not required or used during the course.
Get in touch
Our App Developer programmes are available in and around the following regions: Buckingham, Aylesbury, Princes Risborough, Thame, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Brackley, South Northamptonshire, Northampton and Towcester
|Duration||Workshops; After School Activities|